Pura Vida – The Unofficial Motto of Costa Rica
Simply put, Pura Vida roughly translates to “pure life” and it refers to anything that is good or positive.
- EcoTec Performance micro poly lined with Supima Cotton
- 56% Supima cotton, 38% micro poly, 6% Spandex
- 4 button fashion placket and removable collar stays
- Born in Louisiana like Harry Connick, Jr.
- A superstar import like Joe Burrow
Fit & Care
- Pura Vida is a unique two-sided fabric with performance EcoTec on the face and luxurious Supima cotton on your skin. Shirt has a Business Casual length, so preference is to tuck in. Machine wash with cold, like colors and tumble dry low. Quick drying material that doesn’t shrink or draw.
Fiddler Bay accepts exchanges as long as the product is not on sale at the time of purchase, discontinued, visibly worn or damaged. If the size you ordered does not fit properly or you would prefer a different design, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with the proper forms for exchange. Please allow up to 14 days for processing and our customer care team will contact you if we have any questions. We do not charge shipping on shipments for exchanged items. Product exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Fiddler Bay accepts returns for credit or refund (excluding shipping and processing charges) on purchases made directly through our company as long as the returned product is not on sale at the time of purchase, discontinued, visibly worn or damaged. For full refunds, the product must be returned within 30 days of receipt, and we can only issue credit to the original form of payment.Thank you for being our friend and valued customer.